Sunday, July 19, 2015

letting go

as i am loving life more and more i am letting my resistance go - what is the need.

i am thinking of an ocean of love, surrounding us, loving us, being us. the waves come - what i am interested in though is just being, feeling, living, loving. as i am listening to the waves, although there is no sound to listen, i am just drawn to love and life and always just be. what a trip.

i am now letting go of me. what is though that is has always been and always will be. i just serve as the vessel to write the poetry that comes out of me, not knowing who is me, not caring even. what a trip.

does anything matter? who cares? wondering is what keeps me outside the ocean in the first place. and my dearest dearest wish is to bathe and be and just enjoy. i have just a dot left before i am just it - enjoying it seems so important though.

today me I was writing "oh I just want to be the bliss - now, always, forever, past present future merging. so beautiful. with a blessing and a love and a poem of the ocean i am sending you love through time and space and mostly just joining the intention of all love, always love, forever love, has been love, will be love, nothing but love, love :) oh i am starting to love not making sense. "


it was amazing to realize the humor of the situation. the funniness of it all. the incredible joy and bliss i feel that is leaving me with every sentence i write. oh i want it back. i want the love to be me, i want to be love, i want to just be. i want all i want nothing i want life i want death i want God i want peace i just want - as i am letting go of the wanting then i am

can i be there always? no resistance, just love, just bliss, just God, just me, just you, just all, just nothing, just be, just...

1 comment:

ΣΟΦΙΑ ΔΙΓΕΝΗ said...

ΣΑΣ ΠΑΡΑΚΑΛΩ ΕΠΙΚΟΙΝΩΝΗΣΤΕ ΜΑΖΙ ΜΟΥ ΕΙΜΑΙ ΔΗΜΟΣΙΟΓΡΑΦΟΣ ΣΤΗΝ Καθημερινη εφημεριδα ESPRESSO και θα ήθελα να παρουσιάσω εσάς και την οικογένειά σας με αφορμή ότι έχετε καταχωρηθεί στο βιβλίο γκίνες και ότι έχετε κάνει προσωπικά έναν μεγάλο αγώνα παλεύοντας με την σκλήρυνση κατά πλάκας στειλτε μου μήνυμα στο sofia.digeni@espresso.com.cy για να έχουμε επικοινωνία